CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bingo, Weddings & Snow Sledding

B.I.N.G.O.

This past Thursday I had the fortunate opportunity to join one of my very best friends and roommates for a game of bingo. Her boyfriend was in town for the weekend and so he and I had fun being newbies to this intense game. I use the word 'intense' because this is a fast-paced, no-time-for-falling-behind game that gave me a run for my money. Needless to say, I did not win but here are some fun pictures.



Here is C-man himself. Don't be fooled by the smile because we were both stressin' out about keeping up with all the old folks.

Wedding Fun...

Saturday was so much fun because we got to go to such a beautiful wedding. Keri, the bride, had such wonderful taste in everything from her wedding dress to the bridesmaids' dresses to the yummy dinner and cake and of course the venue (Miramont Country Club).


One other wonderful thing about this wedding was that I got see one of my closest friends from grad school. She was a bridesmaid in the wedding and flew all the way down from Philadelphia where snow is apparently very abundant! Here she is with the BEAUTIFUL bride and her gorgeous dress!

Ok I may get in trouble for posting this but I had to because it was just so cute. Aren't brothers the best?
L & J...need I say more!

Mt. Aggie...Where a kid can be a kid

Such a fun evening with some fun people.



We were definitely the oldest kids there by about 15 years!





1 comment:

  1. Superfun! I love the look on your face Jordan as you and Luke are flying down the hill!!!

    ReplyDelete